The Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board uses Biddingo.com's ePurchasing platform to:
About the Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board
The Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board traces its roots to 1852, when the Sisters of St. Joseph were asked by the vicar of St. Mary¿s parish to establish education programs for Catholic children in the city. This was, in part, a response to a large influx of Catholic families from Ireland in the mid-1840¿s. The Hamilton Separate School Board was formally established in 1855. Over the next 114 years, other Catholic school districts and boards were established in Wentworth County and by 1969 there were seven Catholic boards. These amalgamated into the single regional structure in 1969. In 1998, the Hamilton-Wentworth Roman Catholic Separate School Board became The Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board.
Currently, there are no bids open for bidding. However, you should click the Historical Bids tab to view a list of the closed bids.
Click each member to see a listing of their bids opportunities (current & historical)